To request maintenance or repairs Please CLICK HERE to log into your Tenant Portal for the FASTEST response to your repair request   Or, submit your request  by filling out the information on this link: Repair or Maintenance Request
Please call or email your property manager at 757-496-1986 if you have not heard from a repair vendor within a reasonable amount of time after submitting your request.
For after hours and holiday emergency requests Call 757-496-1986. Your call will be handled by our answering service who will contact your property manager.
Please note: If your emergency involves a public utility, the utility company must be notified before contacting the Property Shoppe. CALL 911 for fires. Please use the utility contact info located under TENANT for water and sewer emergencies
Please refer to the following list in determining what constitutes a maintenance emergency :
 · No heat when temperature is below 40 degrees
 · No water (please be sure the City did not turn the water off)
 · Frozen Pipes  What to do if your pipes are frozen ( PDF )
 · No electricity at all (please be sure breakers have not tripped). Area outages confirmed with utility company will not constitute an emergency.
 · Toilet not working in unit that only has one toilet
 · Sewage backup (call immediately)
 · Inside flooding
 · Broken water line (shut off water at cutoff if possible, then call)
 · Anything that will cause damage if left unattended until the next business day
We strive to provide the best possible customer service and we will submit all maintenance requests in order of severity and in the order that they were received. The Property Manager will contact a Contractor.  Contractors are expected to respond in a timely manner that is normal and customary in the trade.
Thank you.